The following list of conditions and topics provides an overview of my practice(Breast and endocrine surgeon, Thyroid surgeon and Parathyroid surgeon). Very detailed and reliable information on these topics is available from many authoritative sources. Therefore, I did not attempt to repeat this information in the following descriptions. I have provided links to these sites wherever possible(BCNA, BCI, ANZES). Please do not hesitate to contact us via our online platform should you need any specific information not given in the following descriptions.
- Breast self-examination
- Common breast symptoms and their management
- Breast pain (Mastalgia)
- Breast cysts
- Fibro adenomas
- Breast cancer risk, risk assessment and risk management.
- Breast screening
- Breast cancer
- Mastectomy and reconstruction
- Lumpectomy or wide local excision
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Axillary dissection
- Prophylactic (Risk-reducing) mastectomy
- General post-operative care after breast surgery
- Consequences of breast cancer surgery
- Breast reduction
- Male breast symptoms and male breast cancer
Many Thyroid conditions require specialist surgical care. Following is an outline of my thyroid surgical practice.
- Assessment and management of goitre and thyroid nodules
- Grave’s disease
- Autoimmune thyroiditis and hypothyroidism
- Autonomous nodule
- Multinodular goitre
- Thyroid cancers
- Post-operative care after thyroid surgery
- Consequences of thyroidectomy
Hyperparathyroidism is an underdiagnosed condition that can cause significant morbidity.
- Postoperative care after parathyroid surgery
- Consequences of parathyroid surgery.